MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading up about this and it'd be an awesome weekend. Be several days of driving one way (not sure exactly) and fairly expensive but it'd be a great chance to meet some of the other MR2 OC members from other parts of the country as well as racing your MR2 (Celica All-tracs and Lotus Elises as well). All the information is here:

http://mr2oc.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162

I'm interested in doing a few drag runs and autoxing if I can go, and probably just watching the road course events.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Mack and I are considering going. Friday will be drags, Saturday will be autox and car show, Sunday will be the road course. Hotel tickets are $70 per night and people can divide the cost down to $18 per person if we do 4 people to a room. Some guys in Denver are trying to get a bunch of people some spots to sleep for free before the drive into Topeka, but it's all in development.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I live about a full days drive south of there and I plan on going. so If anyone wants to crash here I have an extra bed and three couches.

later NHALE

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Like I said in the other thread Mr2fast2catch (Ben), I'll probably take the quickest route there rather than add another day by going up to Denver. But there is still a lot of time to plan. I'll check with Mario since he went to Las Vegas on the last Convention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts