MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i ordered some equips too. I got them through a friend and had them shipped from thailand. They are the newer versions, the equip DDC's.
I'm going to clean them all up as well and I haven't decided yet whether to go with a dark gold or silver.
They are 17x8 +32 and 17x9 +35

They should actually be ON the car in about 2.5 weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
nice ones bruh...as far painting them IMO it all depend on what color is your car. If you have glossy black color car then i would leave that rims alone, 'cus black really compliment the mesh looking of your rims. and dark gold should go good with M3 blue...good luck and keep us posted.

-Ray

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres a pic of my car, its a 1 of a kind mixed red and orange color, is a very very bright red. I think the dark gold would go real well with it but im not too sure..... looks a lil darker than it is in this pic.

·
Registered
972 Posts
how did those run you total?? with shipping and everything...i might go pick out the wheels when i go back there and have them shipped here

·
5sfeturbo.com
2,750 Posts
Were did you get those? I had mine redone, but would be nice to know were to pick new ones just in case.

Here is my car with work equips. I'm running 17s up front with 235/40 and 18s in the back running 275/35.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yup it was calgone's car. I ordered them from a friend and they came from Thailand if i remember correctly. Took about a week to get here. with shipping i paid $1100, kinda steep. Umm, if you'd like his SN pm me and I'll give it to you. They have a good number of Works and all the other hot brands in stock too.

·
Registered
622 Posts
i say silver or the bronze that was mentioned earlier...maybe with the lip still being polished.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I say done listen to anyone and just do whatever you want. Becuase there will always be people that love it, and hate it, and think its ok. In the end its your car, no one else is going to be driving it. But i do say leave them siliver haha.

·
Registered
608 Posts
albertsmr2 said:
they look like ____ing ____. Just Joking mother ____er. Much props. work equips ____ing rule. good choice bro!
"Can i buy a vowel Pat?"

i agree with what was mentioned earlier...your car, do what YOU think would look good.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts