3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volk Racing GT-N
17"
Gunmetal - polished lip
17x8 +35
17x10 +41
5x114.3

Brand new 215/40/17 Toyo T1-S tires up front, iffy tread 255/40/17 Yoko ES100s out back

Obviously the size and bolt pattern should make these very hard to sell... but if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

425-466-9128

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes seattle. do you have a list of what cars can use this bolt pattern / offset?

I'm not sure where all I should be posting or looking.

Supposedly my insurance will cover... we'll see how much of a hassle the paperwork becomes.

Fingerprints were pulled at least... I'm hoping they turn up since they should be easy to identify...

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
That setup really doesn't sound "right" for anything, but it likely fits many, especially if spacers are used, like s13 with 5 lug convert, s14, supra (mkiii & mkiv), possibly is300 although front offset seems low (a little fender work required in back too), my truck lol ... but not well at all, probably FD, likely FC ............

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
that sucks!!!! hope you find 'em...

el paalo, think would they work on the 300zx? 3000gt/stealth? sc300/400?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EL PAALO said:
That setup really doesn't sound "right" for anything, but it likely fits many, especially if spacers are used, like s13 with 5 lug convert, s14, supra (mkiii & mkiv), possibly is300 although front offset seems low (a little fender work required in back too), my truck lol ... but not well at all, probably FD, likely FC ............
oh ______ they'll fit on 240s? fuuuuuuck ugh.... ok thanks for the heads up I didn't realize that

I'm hoping the wheels are expensive enough that someone won't buy them if they won't fit "right"...

supras and FDs were my big targets.... but I don't know jack about the MKIII community or how shady they are about buying hot items :(

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh I do have all the serial # info at least still... tho the serials are just on damn stickers so if they peel em, I'm S.O.L..... but I have the #s and pics of the #s so if ANYONE gets a lead, ask for pics of the tags....

I'm hoping someone will be greedy and not peel the stickers cuz it's the proof they're authentic Volk

·
Registered
355 Posts
OHHHHH ____ ryan that sucks!!! where was your car at when they got jacked? didn't you have an alarm on that beast?

i will keep an eye and an ear open for you what about the rest of the car anything else gone too? It was a blessing that you didn't get that boost prob. fixed after all huh, or then may have taken the hole car! Its a damn shame.......

Sorry

bud

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TRDmomo said:
what type of security did you have on your car?
obviously not enough.... lol....

the car was secure enough that it would be near impossible to actually steal the whoel car.... but it just happened that they had the balls to spend the couple hours they needed to steal stuff off of it in the middle of the f'in day :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts