MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well i was on my own on Friday so no video, but i did do some ridiculous doughnuts and power runs, my problem is still traction and i cannot nail it in first or second and i run out of road here in 3rd, so at the moment 0-60 is not that great... still very very quick when it does put its power down and effortlessly shoves the car towards the horizon.

The noises this thing makes from inside the cabin are unreal, it pulls so hard you have to back off due to torque steer through one wheel, at the moment i'm sort of driving like a crab walks, sideways but in a straight line if that makes sense!

I need a LSD! Hopefully grab a video on Monday for you.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Today i decided to sort out the frunk, mine was pretty rotten and i wanted a sunken type battery tray so i remodeled the whole thing....

Then seamed the whole thing up and sealed it, this is a much cleaner looking frunk and all i need to do is paint it and add some nice black carpet with maybe some chrome framing around the battery tray.

Oh yeah we also had a little bit of playtime left, still limited to around 4000rpm in straight lines or it just loses traction, but the non LSD doughnuts are pretty funny, enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdW7mJ5g7GQ

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
You built your car in less time than it is taking you to post a video of an mr2 doing what it should be doing... not doughnuts. Also, in your location, don't you get taxed on engine displacement?

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.