MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had to waste film in camera so here is my projects ..

here is 91t hardtop or at least it was a turbo

full 98 jdm interior from beams NA car w/ under 20,000 miles (like new )
98 beams cluster
even grey headliner
98 (really from 01 US Corolla ) mr2 3 spoke w/ red stitching and proper mr2 style airbag *from rav4*
94 dash w. airbag
full 94 dual sub set up
98 tailights (from same 98 car)
98 antenna
94 brakes
94 susp
complete 94 wiring conversion
euro front bumper lights
Jdm rainguards that i just overpaid for on ebay !
3.3l 3mzfe v6
solara tranny w. mr2 lsd
and a lot more little stuff
91 wheels are just to roll car around on .. will have 17's when done

goal with car is a super OEM looking engine bay and like new interior .. when will it ever be done .. SOON ..

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is other ..

95 CELICA GTFOUR WRC (JDM RHD )
62,000 MILES
FUJISTUBO LEGALIS R EXHAUST
98 MR2 STEERING WHEEL
NEW FRONT END
PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS (OEM)
VERY NICE JDM SNOW TIRE
MORE STUFF TO COME ...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thats a huge money pit:D Thats ok tho since some of that money will be going to me, well probaly into my money pit:rolleyes:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey,
robb did you get my message about that $3,000,000 car on BJ last night .. after that car 500,000 seem llike chump change

no celica has not left area as it is still damaged./or titled .. mr2 just needs to me get off my ass and get done but i am always working on everyone elses stuff so no time to give it some love .. just started another swap

mr2 and celica both have showroom new interiors . ..jap lady who owed gt4 must have never drove it ... how can you tell a real jdm car besides rhd ? no french fries under seat !!!! lol lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guy in car is TOYOTA TODD a well known all trac owner and 15 year toyota master parts guy .. call him at 1-800-218-1046 for parts .. free shipping .. and he is not a knucklehead parts guy like most have ..

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/kanji92/WebDSCF0127.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
How do you know if the airbag is functional on the MR2?

I've been really wanting to do a contemporary 3-spoke toyota steering wheel on my 92 SW20, but I couldn't figure out how I would make sure the wiring and everything were compatible (without blowing the very expensive airbag module).

I can get the wheel for pennies.. the airbag is >$200 at the junkyard.

Let me know if you know. The airbag in my 91 saved my life when a drunk blew a stop sign and I hit him dead on at 50mph. I really didn't care before that incident, but now it's a necessity.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY,
Find overboostvr4 onboard he wired his up and worked in 91 but only way to know if it works is to found out the hard way !!!!

i am using a 94 airbag ecu as i have dual airbags. i will most likely leave unhooked for a while ..

if you want safe alternative have 94t leather steering wheel and airbag for sale .. 125 +shipping .. will plug right in and work fine and so will cruise .no mods at all..

i might have red stitching 98 mr2 3 spoke wheel and airbag out of celica for sale at some point .. that car has no plug in for airbag !!!!.. lol

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
verry cool car derek ..wish I could have gotten that home for you im my truck. Does it run and drive??

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Derek, is that a pic of you? i finally get to see what you look like! my money draining project is going to involve the purchase i get from you, wish me luck! btw, i'll be happy to take your celica off your hands!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts