MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided I didn't quite like the mounting location of the beautiful 94 spoiler so I decided to modify my trunk lid to have the spoiler mounted further back. Looks like it will be even or slightly past the rear bumper (my rear bumper is not mounted in my pic). Though it is not 100% complete right now it fits quite nicely and is certainly one of a kind (unless I'm mistaken - never seen another like it). My body guy will be doing the finishing touches from here and I will make sure to post the final product. Feast your eyes on this boys!

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
697 Posts
Id love to see a follow up on this project. Its always disappointing to follow a thread and then not have an ending to the story...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id love to see a follow up on this project. Its always disappointing to follow a thread and then not have an ending to the story...
Don't worry buddy. There's an ending to this story. Just a few more weeks. My body/paint guy has been super slow. He's hooking me up so I can't complain too much. Just waiting on a wet sand and everything else is going back together.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
What's a full pro re-spray cost? I've always wanted a starfire white pearl MR2.
I've put about $10,000 into all this (over 3 years...got the car for only $900 originally so I'm not mad about it). That includes doing a quarter panel, and the body work for the finishing of my engine lid, trunk, side vents and any other areas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts