MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. what do ya think of my tail lights? just tryin out a few things before i get them made up professionally... honest opinions please... and i know... IT NEEDS A CLEAN!!!! :p

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;) ;)

i used a vinyl over lay. its "window etch". basicly we put it on glass at work to give it a snadblasted look. u cant see thru it very well, if at all. but it still lets heaps of light thru.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
i don't understand what look you're going for...looks sorta interesting i guess.

·
Registered
164 Posts
nice way to alter 91-93 tails ... but i still think 94+ tails look best and cleanest IMO. but im still interested to see your finished product. =)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Are you trying to make clear tails? Im interested in a set if you do. I dont like Altezza's but plain clear tails work for me/

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea got heaps of pics :p will post some up in the next few days but will start a new topic.

Komedy: if your willing to fly me from new zealand to the states and back ill do it for free ;) :p otherwise just go to your local signwriter and ask for some frosted vinyl and do it yaself. shouldnt cost toooo much.

basicly i was going for a clear tail light look, not altezza.. ew yuky altezza lights! it was just to see wat they would look like, then if i liked them i was gonna look at producing some actual clear tail light replacements for the earlier shape

·
Registered
687 Posts
good to see people trying new/different things without jumping right to 94+ tails.
from what i can see it kind of gives it a cadillac sts look. uuuhh in a good way that is. correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just waiting for my gallery to be set up properly then ill have heaps of pics. will post the link soon as its up

thanks for all the comments! im still not sure what to do with them, i dont really want to change to gen 3 lights, id rather have something completely different

1 - 17 of 17 Posts