MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys just thought i show u guys my new ride
'88 RX7 Turbo 2
yes i know its not an mr2 but i thought there would be some people on here that would be interested besides TKMR2(evan)
if i had the money, i would buy a MR2 turbo with the 7, but hey, we can't win them all...

mazda racing short throw..

its got 86,XXX original miles on it,

Hope you like..

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
dayamn! Super clean and beautiful FC. Bring to Pav's to show us? I love FC's. Probably My second favorite car, behind the MR2 AW11.

·
Registered
152 Posts
sik looking rx-7. My friend use to have one and oh how those things can go sideways. I love the way an rx-7 sounds, they're unlike any car I've ever heard. You'll enjoy that ride.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sweet ride...had the same exact turbo II model...I was running low 11's...damn I miss that ride...anywayz make sure u change ur oil every 1500 miles...pezzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Me likey.
Throw some rims on Her and you're straight. True, not an MR2, but congrats on the new toy. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kojak004 said:
Sweet ride...had the same exact turbo II model...I was running low 11's...damn I miss that ride...anywayz make sure u change ur oil every 1500 miles...pezzzzzzzz
11 seconds, DAMN!!!

ive got major plans like that in the long run, but not for a while, i plan on Auto-X'ing it too eventually.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sargdesigns said:
TII woot! No serious-5, but it's still cool! :)
hey there pretty much the same thing except the turbo(engine wise)
i almost like the S4 front bumper more than the S5 front bumper, but i Love the S5 tailights, i'll get 'em eventually.

·
Registered
673 Posts
great looking little car, I love the FC myself!

Great purchase.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Sweet looking 7. TII rock in the canyons. I still love my 13b carbed fb

Peace-

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
sweet mang! thanls for letting me drive it twice, i'm so jealous of that short shifter, the shift throw feels insanely short, not as short as the Z06 i drove but dam near

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TKMR2 said:
sweet mang! thanls for letting me drive it twice, i'm so jealous of that short shifter, the shift throw feels insanely short, not as short as the Z06 i drove but dam near
werd!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
dan, may i ask why you put neons on your old FC?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts