MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My MR2 pics....added LED CC and after lowering...

Hi Everyone,

I snapped a few quick photos of my MR2 and parts I have/are installing,(and a few other random things) and threw them up on carpron.

Here's the link:
My MR2 & stuff

I hope to have some better pics soon, I had just (finally) bought a digital camera and these are my first pics. It's also winter and it sucks for pics...

Oh yeah all pics you can zoom in to 1600x1200 if you want.

I plan on having some 'after' photos after all my mods are complete.
Let me know what you think!

·
Ontario's first MK1.5,'05
5,126 Posts
nice stuff. Do you have any pics showing the bearing bracket on the pass side lsd axle stub? A side pic showing the clips, etc anything showing the deals of that?

Martin

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Martin said:
nice stuff. Do you have any pics showing the bearing bracket on the pass side lsd axle stub? A side pic showing the clips, etc anything showing the deals of that?

Martin
No I dont and it is now installed in the car.
Why is there something you needed to see? It goes on pretty much 1 way and the clip goes on only 1 side.

Thanks
I love the bike, I been waaaaay too fast on it, lot of fun, just need to keep your head about you at all times.

I love my shop, thanks! Can't wait to move the MR2 into the garage and get my truck parked back in where my MR2's at now...
I wanna drive it so bad...

·
Premium Member
13,224 Posts
I like those taillights. Usually I'm not a big fan of them, but tinted black like that they look hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts