MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually posted this on the MR2 Sub-Reddit a few days ago but was pointed here for more help.

The PO installed a really cheap HID kit, and the relay recently decided to spark and make the whole thing stop working.
I'm trying to put the original headlight wiring and bulbs back in since I have a pair of the old sealed beams. But, since the PO took out the original wiring, or so I believe, I'm having trouble trying to find the right part to buy.
http://imgur.com/a/K38Yr I made this album to show you what exactly I'm looking at, and if I'm headed in the right direction. There's 3 wires in the frunk that aren't connected to anything and that's what I believe is where the original wiring goes.
If you guys could point me in the right direction as to where I could find the OEM Wiring, and if I'm even looking in the right area, that would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for posting the manuals. I've downloaded them and I've looked over them but they don't exactly list what parts I need to get the original headlight wiring back up and running.

I need to order the wiring / relays / whatever in order to reinstall them so I can use the original sealed beams. I just dont know what I'm missing in order to replace my HID Kit with the OEM stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts