MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it ended up going for $8100. The guy is supposed to come out Monday to pick the car up and give me my cash. I feel cheated like a dirty slut. $8100 for a T67 beast that smokes Corvettes. AHHHHHHHH, let the separation anxiety begin!!!!!! I wanted to keep the sale local so the car would still be around and hopefully stay in the club, but it seems like everyone here is BROKE!!! Now the car will be in Washington, along with rain, EWWWW, that's no good for an MR2.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
dont sell it.... or paint it a differnt color and post it up again....

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the guy already got a plane ticket to fly down here on Monday. That'd be kinda messed up to tell him no plus I'd get hella bad feedback on Ebay. I drove it up to the VegasDrift meet tonight, then most of the 240's left. How come they always leave or are never around when I pull up to one of those meets?? HMMMM????

·
Registered
30 Posts
At least you didnt get a dead beat bidder.. When i sold my 3000GT, the buyer fell off the face of the planet. Sounds like the guy really likes the car, and it's gunna go to a good home.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sure hope so. I hope he doesn't wrap it around a pole. He's never owned or drove(pretty sure) an MR2. A high powered 2 like mine that breaks traction in 2nd gear and fishtails while trying to switch lanes can be harmful in the hands of an amateur. He says he's 28 and has had track time driving cars. So he does have RWD driving experience. He's currently driving a mid 13 sec turbocharged Integra GSR, so I guess that somewhat counts as having a feeling for a powerful car. I told him not to floor it around corners and all, he seems pretty competent. I hope he becomes a board member.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy flew all the way down here and doesn't want to buy my car. WTF!!!????? Anyway, I think it's ________, but I still have my MR2. Anyone local, buy it now $8000!!!!!!!! I'm serious, I've been trying to sell it, but it clings to me.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He had a different image from the pics and actually seeing it in person. He must not be meant for the MR2. I mean, he's currently driving a turbo'd Integra GSR. Ebay has an Unpaid Item dispute section so you don't get charged by them if the buyer decides to back out.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
^^^i really thinkif you got a cheep paint job the car would go for a lot more $$$$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts