MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Inta...ryZ33742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

so basically you can see how we have used the ITB manifold on the 20v as an "adaptor plate" so that we could fit a Trueleo manifold with a Ford Throttlebody attached.
I really think this is too short for the N/A version of the 16v. So basically you would weld up your own adaptor, matching the 16v ports to the intake manifold. You could arch the adaptor up, thus making this top piece curve over like the stock manifold. You could keep your runners long thus helping mid-range torque.
I suspect you could then tune your runners to make a really fat small port torquer

·
Registered
217 Posts
they ebay sniper strikes again....mwahahahaha....Bill, I fell like I should be arrested at that price, just know that its going to a good cause :)

Even if I reflange it and use it on the ITB's it still saves me countless hours of work to shape that thing with the velocity stacks...

Mike

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no need to reflange... just make an adaptor.
It is on it's way. Mail lady will pick it up tomorrow at 11am. 3 days from then you will have it. Hopefully the snow wont impact the delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts