MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to have a b-pipe made, and I'm looking for a reputable shop to do it. I want to have the pipe in two pieces... meeting together above the crossmember with a flex pipe between the downpipe and crossmember. 2.5in mandrell bent is what i'm going for. Problem is.... my MR2 is in the middle of nowhere.... so I would rather not drive it too far (VERY LOUD). Anyone know of a shop in Bakersfield, AV, or even SFV? Also... about how much something like this will cost.

- Thanks.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
that would be me...our mandrel bender is messed up right now so were using the press bender.... but ill see what i can do.. im workin on my exhaust this week and ill ask my pops how much it would be for what ur lookin for..

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
NightxAngel69 said:
call Valley Muffler 626-965-7279 they are the only muffler shop that i use and send people 2
I got my center exhaust done for cheap there as well and their work on it isn't too shabby either. What's another plus about this place is that they have a pit with two over-hanging rails to drive your car onto which means it's lowered cars with kits friendly. I think it's not really a franchise so you can haggle with them on prices :) On a side note, John, I'm might need that suspension soon enough and money should be coming in quite soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts