·
Registered
7,527 Posts
you think thats real? seems kind of sketchy

·
Registered
325 Posts
supraskyguy said:
only one way to find out, someone email him :)
LOL it going to be like a huge police sting and when everyone gets their they are going to run rolling smog checks and handing out ref. invites. J/K
Someone E-mail.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
MR2_scorpion said:
LOL it going to be like a huge police sting and when everyone gets their they are going to run rolling smog checks and handing out ref. invites. J/K
Someone E-mail.
yeah... it looks like police sting....

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
ahhaahhaha "think fast and the furious"

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
reza330 said:
yeah... it looks like police sting....
or maybe someones getting a shopping list together...

Why would mtv or any casting agency use a yahoo email address?

·
Registered
487 Posts
someone here should show up in a beat up rustbucket for fun and see what this is all about. if it's surprisingly true and the car is bad enough, you might just get picked by MTV hah

·
Registered
588 Posts
hmmmm, im afraid im going to have to call a :bsflag:, yea man contact an MTV representative through a yahoo email adress or what. ON CRAIGS LIST! ill email them right now. ill be back with more info.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Let me rephase what they are trying to say "MTV wants to HIGHJACK YOUR STREET CAR! Please send in your info so we could track you down and take your street car off your hands for you!" hahah..... This whole thing is really shady business!!

Their new show is probably called..... Jack my ride!

·
Registered
588 Posts
this is what they replied when i emailed them:

That is a great car and we would love to have you come down!

Shoot Date:
Thur. Feb. 2nd @ 10am (Loc. TBD but will be in/around LA)-I hope this is not too far.

We are shooting a new series for MTV called "Fast Ashleys." In this episode we are having a casting call for "street cars" and "drift cars". One of our cast members will choose from the litter of cars and 10 will be selected to be featured in a popular magazine (Maxim, GQ, Nylon).

If this still interests you I will be sending out a mass email with the finalized info.

Thanks again,

Nik
Assoc. Producer
"Fast Ashleys"

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
MR2fast4u26 said:
Nik
Assoc. Producer
"Fast Ashleys"
Never trust anyone named Nik ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
I went rallying in my MR2 today! And guess what car I saw... The green 240sx that was on "Pimp my ride". You know that asian guy named Quac! His car looked really nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts