MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS! THANK YOU!

Group Buy #4 went very smooth and fast, so i am using this same supplier again (while waiting on GB#3 to catch up - different supplier). I will be again, importing 12 mr2 rear clips. The order will be similar to the last one (7 gen2 & 5 gen3), but can be changed depending on supply/demand. If anyone wants a 3sge or 92 w/o LSD, let me know... otherwise i will only be requestion 93 w/ LSD gen2's and 94+ gen3's.

Check out www.MR2Warehouse.com/gb4 to see pictures/info of the clips that are currently on their way from this same supplier, from GB #4. Note that all of these are already sold, but this is the same type of clips that we will be getting. As you can see, its a very nice selection, and everyone who participated in GB#4 said they had a hard time choosing, since they were all good clips to choose from.

This container is expected to arrive by the end of April and we can fit up to 12 clips!

This GB will work the same as #4. This supplier actually stocks mr2 clips, so i will be able to post pictures/descriptions of what we are getting so that you can choose your clip WHEN you pay/join. So you still have the incentive to pay now and wait... GB price is good for everyone, but first come, first pick, first install, as usual. As you all know, i am a small business and cant afford to finance these containers, and that is why i run these GB's for everyone.

I now have the following on order, which will arrive by the end of April:

up to 7 Gen3 Turbo Clips - $3,500 w/ 245 HP Motor, LSD Trans, CT20B Turbo. (Wing & Tail Not Included!)

up to 5 Gen2 (1993 w/ lsd) Turbo Clips - $2,500 w/ 225 HP Motor, LSD Trans, CT26 (ceramic turbine). 1992 clips w/o LSD are available for $2,300 upon request.

anyone want one of these? 2nd & 3rd Gen 3SGE - $2,100/$2,500. Should have LSD, but not sure yet how common it is. (my last 2 3sge's did!)

Shipping is included from Japan to my warehouse in PA.

Mileage averages less than 50K miles. They have been driven up until this day, so they are a little higher, but its better than them rotting away since 1995 when they were crashed, for example.

I will be offering an $1,000 install on these, and preference will be given to those who want installs. I do not make much on the clips themselves (for the amount of work/money it takes to get them in the country and then to my warehouse), so i count on the installs to make this worth my while and pay mr2 warehouse rent :). A $100 importation fee is available for those who want to pick it up and install it themselves. I am paying more for the clips than before, but more than half of those imported by me, get installed by me, so I don't mind ;-)

I Insist that you have me install a new clutch (spec - see my spec GB) while im doing the swap. THERE IS NO CHARGE for this, you just buy the clutch (from me or someone else, i dont even care). I'd just rather see you do it now instead of having to bring it back within a year. Japanese driving is mostly stop and go, and most of the clutches are near death when i pull them out.

I also insist on a tune up, cap, rotor, wires and plugs... as well as oil, trans gear oil, etc of course. You can re-imburse me for these things when you pick up the car.

Also, if you have the money, I charge half as much to install a fuel pump now as i do with a motor in the car ($100 vs $200), and the walboro is less than $100 shipped. Take this into consideration as well, especially if you are NA and going for a more than stock aproach.

Please Call me if you have any questions, 610 597 1078 - MR2 Only Line! :)

Visit www.MR2Warehouse.com for more information and pictures of clips/installations.

FIRST TO PAY, FIRST CHOICE, FIRST INSTALLED! That is your incentive to get on the list ASAP.

THE LIST!

Gen2 List

Gen3 List

Thanks!!!

Dave
cell 610 597 1078

1 - 1 of 1 Posts