MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MR2Warehouse - GB #5! 24 Clips - Gen2/3 Turbo and NA! Arriving August!

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS! THANK YOU!

This container has arrived and all of the installs have been completed. However, I have 2 clips STILL FOR SALE from this container. 1 of them is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE INSTALLS. Please Visit www.MR2Warehouse.com/gb5 to see what i have still have available and then give me (dave) a call at 610 597 1078 so that i can get your car in here ASAP :) !

Also, GB6 has started: www.MR2Warehouse.com/gb6 for pics, http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=121784 for the GB thread.

Thank you everyone!

----

Pictures/Information/Pricing: www.MR2Warehouse.com/gb5

What you need to know: www.MR2Warehouse.com/clips.htm

This is my 5th Importation, which will be a container of 18 clips, expected to arrive By the End Of August. I have combined the end of GB3 to this GB, making a total of 24 clips to choose from! However, I will not sell out the last few slots of gen2's/gen3's until the container is ready to ship when i know for sure exactly how many of each i will be receiving.

I will be able to post pictures/descriptions of exactly what I am getting so that you can choose your clip WHEN you pay/join. So you still have the incentive to pay now and wait. First come, first serve, first pick, first install, as usual. As you all know, I am a small business and cant afford to finance these containers, and that is why i discount the clips if they are pre-paid. The ones that make it to my warehouse unsold, are sold for more.

I now have the following on order, which should arrive by the end of August:

10 Gen3 Turbo Clips - $3,400 w/ 245 HP Motor, LSD Trans, CT20B Turbo. (Wing & Tails Not Included!)

6 Gen2 (1993 w/ lsd) Turbo Clips - $2,400 w/ 225 HP Motor, LSD Trans, CT26 (ceramic turbine).

Two 1994/95 3rd Gen 3SGE (180HP) w/ LSD - For Sale!

TWO 1998 & ONE 1999 Gen5 Turbo Clip - Only One Sold!

ONE 1998 BEAMS NA 3SGE Clip - For Me :)

1 Gen2 (1992 w/o lsd) Turbo Clips - $2,300 w/ 225 HP Motor, CT26 (ceramic turbine).

Shipping is included from Japan to my warehouse in PA.

Mileage averages under 50K miles. They have been driven up until this day, so they are a little higher, but its better than them rotting away since 1995 when they were crashed, for example.

I will be offering an $1,200 install on these, and preference will be given to those who want installs. I do not make much on the clips themselves (for the amount of work/money it takes to get them in the country and then to my warehouse), so i count on the installs to make this worth my while and pay mr2 warehouse rent :). A $250 importation fee is available for those who want to pick it up and install it themselves. I am not being paid well for the time I devote to organizing this, but more than half of the clips imported get installed by me, so I get paid well for my services ;)

NOTE: The only clips I have left available for pick-up/delivery are 2 Gen5's, 1 3SGE & 1 Gen2 w/o LSD. Please do not ask otherwise, I need the rest for installs to cover my expenses. This is to avoid having to raise my install rate higher than $1,200 on this GB.

I INSIST that you have me install a new clutch (spec - see my website) while im doing the swap. THERE IS NO CHARGE for this, you just buy the clutch (from me or someone else, i dont even care). I'd just rather see you do it now instead of having to bring it back within a year. Japanese driving is mostly stop and go, and most of the clutches are near death when i pull them out.

I also insist on a tune up, cap, rotor, wires and plugs... as well as oil, trans gear oil, etc of course. You can re-imburse me for these things when you pick up the car.

Also, if you have the money, I charge half as much to install a fuel pump now as i do with a motor in the car ($100 vs $200), and the walboro is less than $100 shipped. Take this into consideration as well, especially if you are NA and going for a more than stock aproach.

Please Call me if you have any questions, 610 597 1078 - MR2 Only Line! :)

Visit www.MR2Warehouse.com for more information and pictures of clips/installations.

FIRST TO PAY, FIRST CHOICE, FIRST INSTALLED! That is your incentive to get on the list ASAP.

THE LIST!

Gen2T w/ LSD List
1. trahsub (Chris of NY) - Gen2T #1 -PAID $2,400 + 1/2 Install. (3)
2. DriftingDane (Dane of FL) - Gen2T #3 -PAID $2,400 + 1/2 Install. (4)
3. Matt Desetti (Matt of VA) - Gen2T #2 PAID $2,400 + 1/2 Install. (6)
4. MR2CARCRAZY - Geoff of VA - Gen2T #4 PAID - $2,650 incl. Importation Fee.
5. Michael of FL - Gen2T #5 PAID $2,400 + 1/2 Install. (11)
6. Matt of NY - Gen2T #6 PAID $2,400 + 1/2 Install. (12)

Gen2T w/o LSD List
1. Walton of MD - Gen2T w/o LSD - Sending Payment / Pick-Up

Gen3T List
1. TeamTRJ - Steve of IL - Gen3T #9 - PAID - $3,700 + 1/2 Install. (1)
2. Ben of PA - Gen3T #1 - PAID - $3,700 + 1/2 Install. (2)
3. CraiggieB - Craig of PA - Gen3T #7 - PAID - $3,500 incl. Importation Fee.
4. VPBrendan - Brendan of FL - Gen3T #6 - PAID - $3,500 incl. Importation Fee.
5. 1Dragger - Dennis of MD - Gen3T #2 - PAID - $3,400 + 1/2 Install. (5)
6. RussianMR2 - Victor of PA - Gen3T #8 - PAID - $3,400 + 1/2 Install. (8)
7. Adam of OH - Gen3T #3 - PAID - $3,400 + Importation Fee.
8. mistermr2 - David of IN - Gen3T #4 - PAID - $3,400 + 1/2 Install (9).
9. myklantnee - Mike of NY - Gen3T #? - PAID - $3,400 + 1/2 Install. (10)
10. echelonphoto - Andy of NJ - Gen3T #? - PAID - $3,400 w/ Install (last).

Beams:
1. For me!

Gen3 3SGE LIST
1. SOLD & Installed to Chris of VA: My 3rd Gen 3SGE from the RHD mr2
2. 94NA 3rd Gen 3SGE Still available! see www.MR2Warehouse.com/gb5 !

Gen5T LIST:
1. Mori of NV - 98T w/ 15K - PAID / Shipping
2. SOLD & Installed to Chris of NY: 99T with only 17K miles on it!
3. Will Eakin - Will of DC - Gen5T - PAID - $5,500 + 1/2 Install. (7)

(Install List is numbered in parantheses)

Thanks!!!

Dave
cell 610 597 1078

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sign me up for a second gen clip with lsd and install and a couple other things i want to talk to you about....i will call u later today to see how to get the money to you.... first dibs wahoo :bath:

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah you should have first dibs on gen2s if i remember correctly. i know i have a few locals that have first dibs on a 1-2 gen3's... but one could be a gen2, i dont remember. even so, youd have choice out of 6 others, but i think you probably have first. sorry, i cant keep all this straight in my head, which is why i rely on the mr2oc board to keep me sane!

looking forward to your call: 610 597 1078

i may be asleep because i was swapping all night long and am just now going to bed, but give it a shot... and ill call you back if i miss it.

thanks!!

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am choosing to do strictly mr2s at this time. the demand is far higher than i can supply right now, and i cant replace an mr2 with a celica clip. give me a call and i can refer you to a few people. thank you for your interest though.

i do plan on venturing into the celicas in the future, as they are more common, but i need to snag up as many mr2 clips for these guys as possible, before its too late.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Gen2 List
3. custom2 (omar trevino)

Gen3 List

Thanks!!!

Dave.

cell 610 597 1078[/QUOTE]

due to funds i have to go with a gen 2, hope thats kewl
how many people in line for gen 2's

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The clips need to be paid in full ASAP, thats how you get on the list. Half the install is due up front as well, if you want to get on that list too... but thats up to you. You can get first pick on clip and last install if you want.

Did you quote my entire post on purpose? if not, can you edit it out.... if you can. thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
sorry, im trying to get the money transffered to a bank account and i will need it shipped to 1118 N. Main Suite #2E Pearland, Tx. 77581 and i will need a new clutch thrown in, i need a total so that i can get u the money. let me know

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
custom2: cool. Gen3 Clip would be $3,500 + $100 importation fee, totaling $3,600. You can pay for shipping when it actually comes time to ship. That gives us plenty of time to shop around for the best price. As for the clutch, you want me to install it into the clip for you? I can if you'd like, but clutch install runs $400 labor. I could drop the entire thing out of the clip, do the clutch and strap everything to a pallet (including goodies that you want from the clip, if any) which would probaby cut down on shipping a great deal. And what clutch did you want? Spec Stage 2? ($350 + $50 flywheel resurfacing if i do it). Just let me know... but here is what you are looking at...

$3,600 clip
$350 clutch
$400 clutch install (+$50 flywheel resurfacing)
and you can pay shipping later... so you can figure out the total depending on what you want. I should know today whether or not you have 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice out of the 5 gen3s.

mr2freak911, yeah i was probably sleeping. i got your voicemail, and id call you now but its not even 9am yet on saturday... so call me when you see this, or ill call you later when its not so early. 610 597 1078. I should know today also if you are 1st or 2nd choice (1st i believe). just have to talk to the locals that already had dibs, just dont remember gen2 or 3's.

thanks guys!

·
Registered
188 Posts
thats sounds good man but the shop thats going to install the clip just informed that they have a clutch waiting for me but if i dont like the price illl go with urs but a stage 1, ohh and it would be really great if u could get any shipping quote that way in know how much to transfer into my account. thanx for ur help dave. omar

·
Registered
188 Posts
ok so i have made up my mine and spoken with the credit card company and have decided to go with a gen 2 but hoping to get at least some upgrades on the clip so i want to see what pick im going to have. but they are 93's i hope so let me know so i can tell u when i get the check

·
Registered
738 Posts
sorry i havent been able to call you ive been real busy with work but ill try and call u tommorow to get all this stuff down on were to send the money and stuff unless u wanna talk threw email let me kno....

andrew

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mr2freak911: status? you Do have first dibs on gen2s if you act now.

custom2: you would have second dibs on gen2s, after mr2freak911 if you act now.

you guys can join whenever, but id like to see people that post first, get first choice... but it all depends when the money actually comes in, so dont forget.

i may have someone down for first dibs on gen3, but maybe not... so anyone who wants a gen3 would have 1st or second choice as of now.

thanks, call me guys and let me know whats up: 610 597 1078.

-dave

·
RIP July2013
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BuCkEyE said:
Do gen 2 clips come with tails and trunk lid like the picture shows on the website?
oops, sorry missed this post... no, this supplier cuts the trunks off so that i can fit more clips into a container, so they do not come with tails/wings usually. last time around though, i did get most of the trunk lids. not sure if the any of the gen2 wings/tails come, but im sure the gen3s dont... which is why its a little cheaper.

thanks.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Are any of these (all of these) with uncut harnesses all the way to the drivers kick-panel?

Would you be willing to work with an escrow service? I know you have a good reputation on the board, but $3500+ is a lot to loan to anyone for a couple months sight unseen for promises that all will go as anticipated.

I'm considering a Gen III purchase.

1 - 20 of 398 Posts