MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, well heres the quick story. I bought a 2nd gen 3sgte w/ LSD tranny here off of ebay months ago. I have since then been trying to save up to buy the other parts and have since then realized i made a mistake. Lost my job, and can't get the rest of the money together to finish the project. My loss is your gain. It is the full motor said to have between 30,000-40,000 miles. What it includes is the ct-26 stock turbo, head, manifold, injectors/ rail, full JDM wiring harness, plugs, rotor. alt., wire and almost every other part you will mainly need. The motor was also painted a nice gleaming blue to add some flavor! looks mean!. I also do have many pictures available. I paid $2,500 for this motor and am now letting it go cheap!! I live in Chicago and will consider delivery to a limited area for a agreed upon charge. Shipping can be done, but will require truck shipment. I did buy this motor off of ebay understanding it was running, full compression on all four cylindes and was a 2nd gen. I had a local shop look at it and they told me its looks damn clean, and that it was indeed a 2nd gen! This motor really is clean and POWERFUL! The turbo seems to have little shaft play...! Motor has 225 hp and 225 tq...put this and a 2200 lbs. car together and u go FAST!! Don't let this one pass you up....amazing deal! Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] for any questions and for pictures. Buyer pays all Shipping fees and is your responsibility to arrange with trucking company unless delivery arrangements are agreed upon in advance as mentioned above.
Remember this has the full JDM harness LOTS OF MONEY ALONE! This also has the block, head, turbo, exh. manifold, intake man.,valve cover, belts, pulleys, alt, rotor, cap , wire, plusgs!!

NOTE: Paypal payments require an additional 3%, or pay by money order or cashiers check.
Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
Willing to sell this pretty cheap...i need money to get out to Pensylvania and finish my other swap. Not only do i NEED this money, my dad wants this OUT of my garage....so send me some offers, as all will be accepted....

Remember...this is for the motor only...no tranny, however it does have the flywheel from the tranny still bolted up!

Thanks...email with any questions and for pictures. Send all email to [email protected] as my aol won't upload pictures.

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts