MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I just recently bought a car about a week ago off of another member and it was a good deal. Another couple advice tips: GET A HOME OR CELL PHONE #. If they, don't want to give you their number, dont give them your money. Another: aving a friend in the same area as the seller is a GREAT idea: have your friend verify that this guy's got the part and that it's for sale(if the seller's got a car listed, and our friend in the same area doesn't see the car or has never seen the car, it's obviously a scam.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Reply to FENIX V8

Fenix V8 said:
original thread

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?p=1599957#post1599957
i sent him a money order for a pair of carbon fiber headlight covers, he said he recieved the money and would provide me with a tracking #. he never snet the # and he has not replied to any of my e-mails or posts.
Also, thanks for the headsup. Will definitely NOT buy from him. Go to his name on the original thread that the deal was started and click on his trader rating in the blue profile box on the left. Then just leave himbad feedback.

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
It appears that the item was shipped from the Midway City Post Office on 1/19 at 4:30 pm (from the receipt information that was posted in the FS thread). All of the information that he posted from the receipt is valid (price, location, phone number, etc). Airmail letter post to Canada is supposed to take 4-7 days. I would expect it to arrive soon, unless it got lost in the mail. Unfortunately with airmail letter post, the package is not insured at all and is not able to be tracked.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still have recieved nothing, how do i get in contact with the SoCal crew? thanks for the advice guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts