I am reluctantly Selling my 2000 MR2 Spyder due a back injury.

Car was never in an accident. Has 129,000 original mostly Highway miles on the 1.8L engine with a Manual 5 speed gearbox.

New clutch last year.

New Brakes including New Rotors and Brake Calipers and brake pads.

New shocks and new Kumho Tires on Black Alloy wheels.

Had new Chrome Exhaust Header installed six months ago along with all new Oxygen Sensors.

Will pass Strict California Smog.

Runs and Drives as it shoul, no problems.

I am an Airline Captain and when I worked in Europe last year I purchased the Factory Hard Top and shipped it back to USA.

It is awesome!

I permanently removed the soft top for more room and installed New Pioneer 6x9 Speakers in Rear shelf behind front seats. Installed a New Premium Pioneer Stereo with Cd and iPod inputs as well as Bluetooth so best of both worlds for sound. Installed new 6.5 inch Pioneer Coaxial speakers in Left and Right doors, looks stock not molested.

Air conditioning blows cold and I recently drove it fromTexas to California and averaged over 34 MPG on highway keeping it at 70MPH.

You can view full classified ad on Hemmings.com, search for Toyota and then you will see it.

It has recent Silver metallic Base Coat Clear Coat Paint job and the Hard Top is painted Gloss Black.

Give me a call anytime at 808-724-7526, I live and work and fly out of Hollywood Burbank Airport in California.