MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ah, okay, I can do that...

I'll play around with things later tonight or tomorrow... I'm not at home right now.

·
Registered
388 Posts
maybe i dont fully understand wiki , would this fact based or just experiances< spelling . seems like a bad thing for people to be able to change fact to opinion .

bluefalcon best ive seen yet . i prefer the blue one . :thumbup

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Experiences are different from opinion. Opinions may be formed by a person's experiences, but that's why we're all here. To learn from each other's experiences with the MR2 ;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The wiki should be fact, and in some cases experience based, since as klick81 points out, experience is fact. Opinions don't fit well on the wiki model, as you end up with a discussion, which is what the forum is for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I thought I would slap together a vector logo but wanted some feedback before I invest much time in it.

Though BlueFalconR's autoCAD phoenix looks pretty sweet, IMHO a vector style logo is more suited to the wiki's current look.

anyway, this is supposed to match the reddish maroon of the wiki, but my either my color profile at home is messed up or this one at school is
so basically it's not supposed to look really pink/indigo (let me know if it does)

I already want to change the eye (to match the emblem or otherwise)

edit: Image has been edited

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I like it. I think the text should somehow be larger, but not sure how to do that without cramping everything up -- maybe just remove the text?

(And yes it does look pink!)

·
Registered
22 Posts
haha yeah, I realize the pink now after checking the forums from a couple other computers. My home monitor is missing a vga pin so I have the calibration all out of whack to compensate >_<

I'll fix the color and play with the text soon, I'm just so ridiculously busy this week . .

·
Registered
114 Posts
casualsax3 said:
BlueFalconR, is there any way you can send me that CAD file? My school shop has a waterjet machine :)
Sure, I can send it to you once I get home.

AH! I know it's been so long... but I'll be home on the 18th. I'm in Virginia right now... so I "SHOULD" be able to make changes to this thing by next Tuesday (23rd).

21 - 40 of 40 Posts