MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the MR2 Wiki has been around for over a year now, and it's pretty well populated with basic info for the MKI and MKII.

Spring is on the way, so it's about time to freshen things up and do some spring cleaning. Specifically looking for people to help out with:
  • adding new content, particularly DIY articles. Some examples are on the topic requests page, but don't be limited to that!
  • The really big gap right now is with the MKIII -- very little info, so looking for someone to take the lead on that.
  • Logo: need a new logo, something sharp. My graphic skills are next to no-where :)
  • Editing the existing content, making sure it's right. Always welcomed.
  • Also looking for suggestions on how to improve, or requests for new topics, so feel free to post here, or edit the topic requests page.
For those who may not know, a wiki is a web-site that's free for anyone to add/change, which makes it a great way to pool resources together -- more info on the on the wiki.

Head over to the Profiles section and show us some pics of what you got.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Wow...i hadn't seen this before. I guess that's what I get for staying within the shadows of OT. You got something nice going there!

Edit: Just added my MPG in the mk1 section. :)

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
I wanted to add myself to the Fuel Mileage thing... sorry to be stupid, but how do i do that?

If you wanna do it for me, heres the info

Dijital357 91NA 25-27/30-33 City/Highway

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Use the search to get to the mileage page (or it's at http://mr2wiki.com/MKI/Mileage) and click the "edit page" tab. The layout for this page uses tables so it's a little more complex than most pages, but the idea should be obvious once you see it. Use || to separate columns of the table. Once you're done enter your nick in the Author field and hit Save :)

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Nepherim said:
Use the search to get to the mileage page (or it's at http://mr2wiki.com/MKI/Mileage) and click the "edit page" tab. The layout for this page uses tables so it's a little more complex than most pages, but the idea should be obvious once you see it. Use || to separate columns of the table. Once you're done enter your nick in the Author field and hit Save :)

I tried that, but im too dense lol.... i'll try again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
By the way... that's a 1024x768 image... I can email it if someone needs it fullsize or whatnot.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
That's pretty nice. Do you happen to have one without the shadowing?

·
Registered
114 Posts
klick81 said:
That's pretty nice. Do you happen to have one without the shadowing?
I could probably render it without the shadowing... gimme a few minutes.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
OOOooo...that's nice man. Good job!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like it. Could you try the non-shadow version, with some wiki-brakets in the background? Also, change from blue to maroon/red to match the site? If that turns out well, we can post it as the logo! (Needs a transparent background too...)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nepherim said:
I like it. Could you try the non-shadow version, with some wiki-brakets in the background? Also, change from blue to maroon/red to match the site? If that turns out well, we can post it as the logo! (Needs a transparent background too...)
wiki-brakets?

I can put them in, and change the color... once I know what they are lol

Sorry, don't know too much about wikis... but I like reading 'em.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts