MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I keep praying that one day I'l wake up and browse the internet to find a pic from rocket bunny or liberty walk with a sweet kit those. One can dream... It'd be sweet to see how close all these kits are. I saw a pic once of a 240sx over fenders on a MR2 (It was green i think?) and it looked really close! Of course the gas cap was on the wrong side to give it away.

·
SW20 Gets Girls
4,916 Posts
1) MR2_Mitch, your sig is so badass.

2) It's a shame we don't have any really cool over fenders in production like this. The Ab-flug style over fenders don't have the same pizazz as these.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Love it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
As much as I like this... It has the NSX side scoop and back end. The only thing that looks like an MR2 is the roof line. This is super awesome, and I appreciate your work greatly... But it looks like an NSX still

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I ordered the RB kit for my FD3. Perhaps I will dink around with it on the SW20 to see what it looks like. I will see if I can do some mock mounting of the flares and take some pics. I too think an RB SW20 would look amazing!

Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The weather was really nice yesterday and I had the house to myself so I took a little time to dink around. I was just comparing the Rocket Bunny kit for my FD3 to the Air Walker kit for my SW20.

I think I will try and incorporate the LED lights into the Air Walker kit, I think that would look very nice.

I hope all is well.

Cheers,
Steven

21 - 28 of 28 Posts