MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

MR2 Trunk Mat

1K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  Bill Strong 
#1 ·
#20 ·
dj_Twin_turbo said:
the market drives the price :)

if no one bought them for what they asked, they wouldn't ask as much.

what you buy from jarco isn't half a car, it's what they offer you.

:)
Not entirely, if no one bought them, they'd import Honda clips and say bye bye MR2.

G
#21 ·
Lyle Beach said:
Did you notice who is selling them? JARCO.... those bastards should leave that stuff with the rear clips when they sell them.

Instead they strip everything off they can, 94+ tail lights, spoilers, aftermarket exhausts, just to make an extra buck!
It truly amazes me that the above statement describing a board sponsor was posted by a moderator of the boards.

#25 ·
:eek: oh my, god forbid any of these moderators having human characteristics like being opinonated. :rolleyes: Granted, they are there clips and they can include/not include what they want but for that price Id want to be getting every single nut, bolt, trim piece, and everything when they cut the car in half! Thats why I will never buy a clip though, Ive picked up so many 3sgte swaps for under 1500 just because they werent in a back clip.

#26 ·
Yeah I think that the number of people who buy rear clips just for the engine much overwhelms the number of people who buy a rear clip for everything it comes with, so they sell just the engine, then they sell everything else (tails, tranny, corners, diff, driveshafts, everything pretty much) so people who really need it, and make more money and overall more people happy.

But anyways. I guess that trunk mat could be handy, but I wouldnt see myself needing one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.