MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
i mean it is not like you are going to sit into your trunk or anything. Even if you got a trunk mat, will you put something dirty in your trunk? For mr2 i won'
t.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
do you sit on the floor of your car ?

Project "2" said:
i mean it is not like you are going to sit into your trunk or somthing. Even if you got a trunk mat, will you put something dirty in your trunk? For mr2 i don't.

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
Did you notice who is selling them? JARCO.... those bastards should leave that stuff with the rear clips when they sell them.

Instead they strip everything off they can, 94+ tail lights, spoilers, aftermarket exhausts, just to make an extra buck!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Sounds fair to me ? .. or was this sarcastic?

Lyle Beach said:
Did you notice who is selling them? JARCO.... those bastards should leave that stuff with the rear clips when they sell them.

Instead they strip everything off they can, 94+ tail lights, spoilers, aftermarket exhausts, just to make an extra buck!

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
dj_Twin_turbo said:
Sounds fair to me ? .. or was this sarcastic?
No I was not being sarcastic.... why do rear clips cost so much more than just an engine? I think it should include all the stuff that is attached to it.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
the market drives the price :)

if noone bought them for what they asked, they wouldn't ask as much.

what you buy from jarco isn't half a car, it's what they offer you.

:)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
id get one of those but right now i have no idea how my trunk is leaking in water... i checked everything and i can tell that the water is coming from the bottem but everything there lookst like its fine including the plugs...

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
dj_Twin_turbo said:
the market drives the price :)

if no one bought them for what they asked, they wouldn't ask as much.

what you buy from jarco isn't half a car, it's what they offer you.

:)
Not entirely, if no one bought them, they'd import Honda clips and say bye bye MR2.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts