MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: My friend's car got jack last nite. They pop the trunk and strip the 94 taillights on his car then cut the lights harness. The car was Imola Red, so the centerpanel is Red.

Tuan

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
wait so did they just take the taillights or the whole car?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Damn that sucks, I used to live there. The thief must know a thing or two about mr2s to know that clear corners and 94+ taillights are worth something.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jessel... he came over lastnite about 7-730pm, and checking on ebay for his foglights and indiglo.
Tuan

·
Registered
400 Posts
damn man i passed by that car every night because im either at my gf's house two houses down or tuans house, man i park there too, luckily i have the viper 791 responder alarm with motion sensors, come thieves come get me, cause ill have my bat ready ahahah

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Team DIego Spec said:
damn man i passed by that car every night because im either at my gf's house two houses down or tuans house, man i park there too, luckily i have the viper 791 responder alarm with motion sensors, come thieves come get me, cause ill have my bat ready ahahah
Dont invite them, alarms are only a deterrent, there is always a way around them. Just be on the look-out for the lowest form of humans, the thieves.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah Hector, my old car is for sale again. Sad thing tho :( i thought she found a good home but NOT. Her nose is broken off on freeway, and her right axle broke too.

hmmm Red MR2 delivering pizzas..... i've seen it but dont know who...
Tuan

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Gen3MR2 said:
yeah Hector, my old car is for sale again. Sad thing tho :( i thought she found a good home but NOT. Her nose is broken off on freeway, and her right axle broke too.
Damn...that sux...ya shoulda kept that car Tuan...:)

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
trd24mr2 said:
this reminds me of that Red MR2 delivering domino's pizzas. Does anyone know him, I give him props for that. :thumbup
I have seen him. There is also a ice blue wingless MKII that delivers pizza in the Rancho Bernardo area. But, I am always in the Camry when I see these people so yeah.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Gen3MR2 said:
Lol, so I guess you found out then, thought he was gonna hide it from you. and since when did you think she found a good home with his track record? :p

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
blueSW20mr.2 said:
and its not for sale anymore
Nope, too late! Third MR2 strike! You're out. :p Hand over the keys ;)

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
but I am not ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts