MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1991 N/A w_4th 3SGTE Swap, Crimson Red
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just discovered this was happening a few minutes ago when pressing the throttle pedal. Where is leavers/connects to the front firewall ... it freeking flexes! and BAD! is this a known thing or am I just that lucky?

I created a youtube channel to make this video available, lol... sigh

·
Registered
142 Posts
+1 for the Hux Racing mount. Replaced my decades old worn plastic with the HuxRacing one along with new pedals and it made a night/day difference.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is looking like a must have at this point. Or, I make my own...? Could be fun! Lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
This is looking like a must have at this point. Or, I make my own...? Could be fun! Lol
I'd still recommend a new OEM piece to get proper measurements but I don't see why you couldn't make your own if you have the means to get materials and shape them to spec

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd still recommend a new OEM piece to get proper measurements but I don't see why you couldn't make your own if you have the means to get materials and shape them to spec
Well, I did not even think of that...:unsure:
Okay, good idea, and if all else fails I've got my replacement, lol. But I have a fun idea for making the new one :cool::alien:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the teaser Pics :geek: The first pics are NOT Generative Design. This was a test of the new SLA 3D Printer and the Tough 2000 Resin.
Will be using Generative Design to make something Strong/Light/Interesting... stay tuned!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone happen to know what the precise size of the rod that goes through the pedal bracket that's attached to the pedal? It is cold and I am not in the mood to take it all apart once again, lol

So on a positive note... works like a champ! I am making another version with another spaghetti leg and sealed ball bearings... still shocked at how much better this works over the old OEM piece.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts