MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 4 aluminum 92 NA Rims, 14x7. Came with vehicle and just need to get rid of them. Let me know if anyone needs rims or if you know where I can sell them. And I have a stock exhaust that I need to get rid of, probably just trash it if I can't sell it. Toss me an offer, need to sell.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that's a wide 14" rim.

·
Registered
671 Posts
you sure they are not 14X6.5 front and 14X7.5 rear? That was factory size. offset is 45mm if I remember correctly

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They might have an offset, I don't know the factory specs on them. And i don't have 4 14x7, i have two 14x7 and two 14x6. The numbers on the rim read: 14x7 JJ 45, 14x7 JJ 45.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
cj, i have a 91 rim with a tire w/ lots of tread left sitting in a box in my garage that i can sell you, not sure if its for the front or rear, ill look tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
he said he wanted to sell the car and keep the wheels. and btw emopunk why do you want to sell it? your car is very nice.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok guys, anyone that needs these rims let me know. I've had some family issues and have been busy, but I have photos upon request. These are just the rims no tires, make me a decent offer. [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts