MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is finally at a shop that is taking the car seriosly. Thanks god. My o rings around my injectors were shot, and i was spraying fuel out the sides of my injects. THey are fixing that, getting me a new battery, and doing a complete tune up, then they are going from there to see if what they can figure out about it not charging and not running right. Im so excited, and I will be home March 15 to get it. No one at my college knows what its like to love your car. So i needed somewhere to vent my excitement. I cant wait to get it back so i can finish my widebody and start figureing out a custom spoiler. So im happy and cant wait to see what they say about my car when that stuff is taken care off. If only people i knew could be as excited about cars as i am, it sucks, and they are all retarded for not loving cars.

S

·
0 Posts
I thought you were getting a probe?? :smile:

jk man, thats good you finally getting your car fixed!!!

·
Turbo-less since 6.17.07
3,911 Posts
I know the feeling. I only started mine up for the first time in a couple months, and I'm brimming. I wasn't trying to fix anything, just clean some stuff up, but during disassembly I found some loose stuff. Now that all of that stuff is taken care of, it runs waaay better. I can't wait to get the rest sorted out. It's been two years, and it'll be done early this summer. I'm so excited!

BTW, Who needs those ----s when you have us! We're the ones who actually care!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Glad to hear. My deuce is down PA Auto Racing. Done my own swap with the help of you guys but couldn't get the full power of the Gen3. Can't wait when it's back!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts