MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Wait til Su's shop is open and he gets settled. Su's got a timing belt to do on my car as well as some other things :D. But, imma wait a lil while.

~T

·
Pisces Power!!
2,993 Posts
first4age said:
Don't take it to the Toyota dealership! :) Toyota mechanics aren't the best for MR2s (Found another example today).

Su
ahh yes soo true. When you drive up and they ask, "what kind of car is that?", umm..probably not the place you'll be wanting to leave your car at. :rolleyes:

Norm

·
Registered
664 Posts
first4age said:
Don't take it to the Toyota dealership! :) Toyota mechanics aren't the best for MR2s (Found another example today).

Su

yeah you don't end up like me! my dad took my baby early in the morning to the stupid toyota dealership without me knowing. They only changed my fluids and now I must pay $360.00 and they didn't even wash my car! I remembered there was still that bird poop on my hood. those bastards!

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
EK4-SiR said:
LOL...i c i c...so does that mean #1 will include everything on the bottom? hehe
That would be the greatest deal in the world and I would be bankrupt. #1 with I list what it would cost for a tbelt change only. Waterpump change can be added in for that specific amount. etc.

pocketRocketboy said:
They only changed my fluids and now I must pay $360.00 and they didn't even wash my car!
At $110/hr (depending on which Toyota dealership) and retail prices on parts, it's easy to rack up a huge bill at a Toyota dealership for the most basic stuff.

Su

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Even Toyota mechanics are not too familiar with the 3sgte and not all Toyota dealership has serviced the Mr2/celica 3sgte. Given the rarity of the 3sgte.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I just wrtoe Maita Toyota a $1246.91 check today for engine repairs (Cam seals, crank seals, water pump seal, timing belt, acc. belt, coolant flush, tranny fluid change, oil change, and new cold start injector) There are no words to describe how pissed I was...

·
Registered
664 Posts
AceX said:
I just wrtoe Maita Toyota a $1246.91 check today for engine repairs (Cam seals, crank seals, water pump seal, timing belt, acc. belt, coolant flush, tranny fluid change, oil change, and new cold start injector) There are no words to describe how pissed I was...

Holy!!! :eek: I feel ya man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts