MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsored by Your Dad!
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just moved to Rochester NY from Toronto and I SERIOUSLY need to find a dyno and someone that knows what the hell they are doing!

I have greddy e-manage, 770cc injectors, td-o6 blower etc...etc...

I am gonna need constant tuning to get this thing to run like the machine it is, any ideas anyone? Please dont tell me to take it back to Toronto cuz I aint gonna!

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
There is a dyno in Syracuse, The Speed Shop I think the name was.

It will be next to impossible to tune 770's with an emanage.

·
Sponsored by Your Dad!
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No true, its already done! Check DL Motorsports, burlington, ON. I've yet to have any probs with it.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Yellow2 said:
No true, its already done! Check DL Motorsports, burlington, ON. I've yet to have any probs with it.
What is your idle? I have a set of 720's the emanage couldn't handle without the ECU advancing timing an insane amount.

·
Sponsored by Your Dad!
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about 2400. Don't ask me how he did it! HAHA. I just pay the bill and make suggestions!

·
Sponsored by Your Dad!
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I'll check it out. While i'm on the subjest, can you recommend anywhere for ?bodywork?

·
Registered
77 Posts
hello fellow mr2 owner i also live in the rochester ny area. im not sure about where the dynos around here ar located but maybe if u join www.roclife.org (whitch im also a member on, known as mosricer on there aswell) whitch is one of rochester ny 's local car forums. maybe some one there can help you im pretty sure roclife has 2 companys that advertise on the boards that are local and have dynos, 1 being Innovative tuning as menchind above
If you join up on roclife all i can say is make sure you interduce your self in the newbie forum cuz if u start posting in other areas frist ppl will be dicks cuz theres rules posted every were on the board about making sure to intrduce your self first.

hope to see ya on there soon and good luck with your mr2 and all your tunning

p.s roclife is down at the moment for updateing check back agein often

-mo

·
Sponsored by Your Dad!
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I already signed up to it awhile ago but didnt get too many straight answers about anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts