MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll its been a while since i drove my car being that its winter but this morning "was" a good morning until i drove my car, and forgot that i had a mount broken somewhere, and everytime i change gears it clicks and clangs, but i just had a few questions how many mounts are thier back there(there as in the engine bay), and how much it would cost and where i would get a new one, and i wnat to fix this as soon as I can cause i'll only be able to drive it for a couple months till i go to college and have to get a bigger car to fit all my crap.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
there are four mounts in the n/a 3 on the tranny and one for the engine. i'm sure you could find some descent mounts in the for sale section. do you know which mount is the bad one? i'm assuming either to front or rear one?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, and no i don't have any idea which mounts are broken but since theirs only 4 I'm pretty sure I can find which one is broken.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
TomsMR2 said:
i just installed the NEW kirk mounts that work with our motor mounts.. id suggest them, they're nice :)
If his mount is broken, neither Kirk's nor the Speed-Source mounts will do him any good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts