MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got another addition today a big white box with nice blue letters that said H&R on them ahahahaha WEWT! Now all i gotta do is order my tokico's!

And for those who want to see check it out!

Greg.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
those dont look OEM to me :shakeshea! once i get my trd springs & 93+ bump stops i'll be getting the bushing kit. hopefully i'll be able to find some trd sway & strut bars later on downt he road. looking good though man :thumbup

·
Registered
545 Posts
those bushing will make a world of difference, gotta love a fresh suspension, i know i love mine. new balljoints, and tie rod end links to? thats pretty close to what i'm running on my aw11 right now, i got some other goodies that affect suspension but your going to notice a big improvement over stock.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what im going for. I wanna convert to manual steering as well. Im also gonna get davids 93 swaybars and endlinks :) Which hopefully will stiffen it up but not destroy my oversteer characteristics. Im gonna set the alignment to 91 spec with a bit more toe out and camber :) Yes im crazy!

Greg.

As far as OEM goes, those are the ones that are sold on twosrus.com :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That's sweet Greg! Now I gotta check and see if mine are red, I don't remember them being red but they are probably just dirty. Are you going to get it all done before that March auto-x?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From the looks of it yeah. All i need is 385$ to get the totkicos (all 4) and one 93 endlink which is 25$ so from the looks of it yes. I still got like a month and a half to get it done :)

Greg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha no no, no need for custom ported o-rings. I don't think im gonna need much help im gonna be at my dads shop and one of my buddies is gonna come along. So there are gonna be 3 of us working on it already i wouldn't mind a hand on pulling the ac out tho :)

Greg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts