MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3SGTE intake manifold. Price = $5.

3SGTE A/C compressor from Celica (not sure if it'll fit MR2). Price = $20

1995 MR2 springs, shocks, strut housings, pillow top mounts. All in excellent shape, will make good replacements for worn out suspensions. Will lower 91-92 MR2s 0.5" or more. Price = $40

1995 MR2 swaybar endlinks. Price = $40 (mandatory if you have a 91-93 with a bigger front swaybar)

1995 MR2 front swaybar with brand new in package polyurethane bushings: $50 (good upgrade for 91-92 cars again).

91-92 wheels with decent tires. I was going to use these for rain race tires but I have too many sets of wheels laying around. If it rains, I'll just run my 18" wheels w/ street tires. Price: $100 OBO

Also have the whole shock/spring assembly from my 97 Supra turbo. Would make an excellent upgrade for any SC300/400 owner. Lowers Lexus SC cars 0.7" and considerably stiffens up the suspension.

Ok I think that's it for now.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Tucson but can possibly bring the stuff up to Phoenix.

You can have all 8 shock assemblies (4 MR2, 4 Supra) for $80 if you want.

·
Registered
170 Posts
mr2speedarizona if you end up not wanting the suspension (shoks/springs) for the MR2 let me know. I have cash now and want something asap while I wait for the Teins... mine are crappin out on me... and what is this, the Supra/MR2 owners thread? ;p

Mark

·
Registered
563 Posts
Im in Gilbert Its alittle close (not much) then Phx. I am unable to really come out to tucson right now. But if you would like to meet at some place like chander or ahwatukee. I will take the whole shock/spring assemblys for the supra , and are the 95 springs together or are they apart from the rest of the strut if apart I would also like the 95 MR2 springs. So if you can find a buyer out there in tucson I would take there offer. But I will take them if you can get them up here. Let me know

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be up in Tempe later this week. Send me an e-mail with your phone number so we can meet up.

greg @ gtmotorworks.com

If noone wants the strut housings for the MR2 I may just trash those. They aren't much good for an upgrade as they are similiar to the 91-93 housings. An autocrosser would be able to use them though as the tab where the endlink connects needs to be reinforced and it is infinately easier to weld additional bracing up with the housings off the car.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Im pretty interested in the sway bar and endlinks, would you sell them both together for 80? Also, how much shipped to 83843? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sc3910 said:
mr2speedarizona if you end up not wanting the suspension (shoks/springs) for the MR2 let me know. I have cash now and want something asap while I wait for the Teins... mine are crappin out on me... and what is this, the Supra/MR2 owners thread? ;p

Mark

These are available now. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll set something up :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Greg, it's Austin. I'll take the AC compressor from you if you still have it. I'm going to need it for an upcoming project.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chon001 said:
Have you sold the struts yet let me know if they are still available
Struts are gone. Sorry.

Austin, I'll call you later... I'll be in Phoenix later this evening :smile:

·
Registered
311 Posts
MR2 phatness said:
Struts are gone. Sorry.

Austin, I'll call you later... I'll be in Phoenix later this evening :smile:
punked. i guess terms were not to great. oh well i suppose we all have priorities.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You said you may be interested if I did the research to find out if it fits. If it took me 30 minutes to find out if it fits that's already more then the part is worth in my time :-x Sorry.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1995 MR2 springs, shocks, strut housings, pillow top mounts. All in excellent shape, will make good replacements for worn out suspensions. Will lower 91-92 MR2s 0.5" or more. Price = $40

please tell me you still have this stuff!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts