MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol well here is my situation, im a high school student.

Right now im doing my jdm swap, it has not started, but it cranks, i just bought 400$ in tools to help me remove my engine again, to get it all prepped, and up to par for maintenance, and to diagnose my electrical problem for me not getting spark.

But the question is should i sell off my engine hoist (havent used yet), and air compressor tool kit (havent used yet)

and put the rest of the money towards my greddy kit?

or should i put that money towards getting the car running and keeping the tools.

I know i should probably get the car running first, but lol i want my kit now! even though the car is parked.

If you were in my situation what would you do?

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If your going to loose money on the tools i would keep them. If you bought good quality stuff it can last a lifetime, and you can use it over and over again.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats very true, the tools i wouldnt have lost money as i would have just returned them. But now to think of it, the tools are lifetime warranty, and will always end up benefitting me, and it will help me get my car going on the road, what good does the greddy kit do if i cant drive my car.

Thx guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts