MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MN MR2 Meet/Cruise July 26th 2020 1:30pm-4:00pm

It’s time to take your MR2 out of the garage and bring it to the first MN MR2 meet/cruise of 2020! I have a nice route planned along some very curvy and scenic roads along the Mississippi river. Please feel free to invite all your friends and share this event. All makes and models are welcome! So if you don’t own an MR2 or your MR2 is on jack stands, come on out!

Tentative Schedule:
  • 1:30pm- Meet in Hastings
  • 1:50pm- Drivers Meeting
  • 1:55pm- Group Photo
  • 2:00pm- Cruise Starts
  • 4:00pm- Cruise ends
Rules:
  • No burnouts, excessive revving, snap oversteer, etc.
  • Practice social distancing
  • Be respectful
  • Have fun!
Address:
Jaycee Park
Hastings, MN 55033

Cruise Route:
Jaycee Park to Jaycee Park

FB Event Link:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I wish I can make it. The scenery in MN in spring and summer is beautiful. Plus, the city of Minneapolis is getting rid of their police. We can drag race on street.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I can make it. The scenery in MN in spring and summer is beautiful. Plus, the city of Minneapolis is getting rid of their police. We can drag race on street.
Yeah Minnesota really is beautiful and has some pretty good roads! And the route doesn’t pass through Minneapolis, so there won’t be any street racing😂.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I just sold my car to a nice guy in California... wish I could have went, unless you’d welcome a GT3 or Cayman S? 🤪 I will see you at the track this year..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold my car to a nice guy in California... wish I could have went, unless you’d welcome a GT3 or Cayman S? 🤪 I will see you at the track this year..
It's unfortunate that you sold your car. But I think I'd rather see your GT3 haha. Please bring your GT3!!!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
It's unfortunate that you sold your car. But I think I'd rather see your GT3 haha. Please bring your GT3!!!
When is the date? Back in the 90’s,
The Loon club (lotus owners of the north) welcomed all cars on the runs... but it was a lotus/MR2 event primarily.. The GT3 is an amazing car... But sometimes my modded Cayman is easier to drive... Lmk, I’ll come out...
I’ll miss the MR2, but I needed space and decided that was the car that needed a new home. I owned it for 9yrs...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When is the date? Back in the 90’s,
The Loon club (lotus owners of the north) welcomed all cars on the runs... but it was a lotus/MR2 event primarily.. The GT3 is an amazing car... But sometimes my modded Cayman is easier to drive... Lmk, I’ll come out...
I’ll miss the MR2, but I needed space and decided that was the car that needed a new home. I owned it for 9yrs...
Oops I forgot to add the date, it’s July 26th. And feel free to bring out whatever car you want haha.
Yeah I’m sure you’ll miss it, but you’ll have other cars to enjoy.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Oops I forgot to add the date, it’s July 26th. And feel free to bring out whatever car you want haha.
Yeah I’m sure you’ll miss it, but you’ll have other cars to enjoy.
Thanks for the date.. ya, once I got a flat six, I knew my turbo 4 days were over... I thought about a 2GR, but decided it wasn’t a project I wanted to do anymore...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts