MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 sets I'd like to move.

Details:
Millinea front wheels, Team Dynamics rear wheels - E-Stock autocrosser sorta stuff. Needs a touch of spacer if you've got camber up front but rears are great. One set gunmetal sorta color and very pretty (identical to the set on Barnes' teal 93 autox/dd Mk2), one set black and decent looking, and the last set sorta black and a bit scruffy but straight and safe and such. All are around 6lbs lighter per wheel over OEM 93-95 MR2wheels. 24lbs lighter for the set.

Hoosiers are 205/50/15 fronts, 225/45/15 rears - R6 model - DOT legal racing tires designed for track use but could handle autox just fine. Ranging from exactly one heat cycle (NASA Nats East final race), three HCs (gentle break in, 10min qualifier, 20 min race), and the last set about half wear remaining I'd guess and around 10-12 heat cycles. As you know Hoosiers themselves new are around $250/pop shipped brand new.

Nicest wheels have newest tires currently. Could be re-arranged via local buddy's tire shop for extra. Would prefer to sell as mounted sets but we can talk individual pricing (wheels only or tires only) if desired. Not super excited about shipping these but it is possible. Preferable would be in person pickup, drop off not too far outside Katy-ish TX area, or I can hand them off via racer buddies to take to an event at a race track near you for pickup (DFW area tracks, or Hallett OK, or New Orleans would all be easiest).

Nicest set with newest tires - $1,000 obo (left)
Medium set with newer tires - $900 obo (center)
Ugly but safe set with "ehh" tires - $750 obo (right)

Individual pricing on wheel sets or tire sets - PM me and we can discuss. Lets try and stick to sets of 4 (2 fronts & 2 rears for wheels, tires there's more flexibility) where possible.

brewer (dot) ken (at) gmail.com for email, reply I should get a notification, and I get PM notifications too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
post to ensure I will get email notification on thread...

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
separating wheels & tires and adjusting prices (I was a bit high)

Nice set for $400 + shipping
Ugly set for $300 + shipping

(Medium set sold)

We can talk tire packages if you're interested. Right now I'm planning to market those as size-matched sets of 4 for a broader audience though.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Damn.. I just bought a set of new R7's.. If I would have seen this first I would have gone this route.

I will spread the word.. What is the date on the R6s left?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wheel sets are either sold or pending sale

Date codes
205s are all 08/14
225s are 14/14 and 43/12

Extra "freebie" 10-15 hc tires are also pending sale. I do have 4 x 205s and 1 x 225 with alot of HCs and some meat left for DE sorta days I could throw in to sweeten a deal if need be.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
It has been a while. I was thinking about trying out some 205's up front. If you have an really good unmounted 205's let me know.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry all sold - thanks for checking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts