MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of were I can get a aftermarket front lip for my mk1. I don't like things too agressive. Let me know.
I know of you i like I just don't know where to get it or what its called.

help me Obi yan Kenobi you're my only hope!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
For the longest time I liked the FX designs combat spoiler and though it looked nice but now I think it sticks out too far and I've concluded that the common Erebuni 628 kit is the best looking, IMO. It just looks the most natural and smooth with the car's lines.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
ya most fitting for the car IMHO is the erebuni kit or the toysport air dam... i think i'm going w/ the air dam as i don't want to have the hassle of getting the erebuni kit to fit properly... something that isn't easy to do i'm told

mark

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
TiN MaN said:
can i have your standard ones? my whole front end is so dented and rusted its not worth trying to fix :(
yea me too! when I bought the car, the lip was all smashed up

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Mine too, thats why I want one.. mine was fairly messed up, then I smoked a raccoon at a high rate of speed, now its just dead.. no lip at all, etc..

Brando

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BRANDO0o0O said:
Mine too, thats why I want one.. mine was fairly messed up, then I smoked a raccoon at a high rate of speed, now its just dead.. no lip at all, etc..

Brando
First, not to be technical but there is no such thing as a high rate of speed. Unless of coarse, maybe you could consider, I guess accelerating could be a high rate of speed as long as you are doing it very quickly.

Second, Hunt done neco on the mr2oc. he knows of a guy who makes a replica.

Later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts