MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a trailer hitch for my '91 and believe there has been one made in the past, perhaps by Two's R Us? Are these still available? Would like to tow a tire trailer this year... any help would be appreciated!

Bill

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
not sure if they still make them, but my friend has a Two's R Us hitch for sale, its the kind for use with aftermarket exausts, extra ground clearance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kbrew. If you could put your friend in touch with me via PM, I'd be interested in talking to them about it.

Bill

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
That's the bailys hitch as designed by Randy Chase. I want one too, and I've thought about asking David at TwosRus if he'll sell me a license and plans to build a couple, if you're at all interested Bill.

And you can't PM now because you're not a gold user:p!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nik,

Definitely interested, but will need it ASAP. Will need it a week or 2 before the Fontana ProSolo. E-mail me if you think you might be able to get this done. Thanks! See you at the Q in a week.

Bill

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Bill51SDR said:
Hi Nik,

Definitely interested, but will need it ASAP. Will need it a week or 2 before the Fontana ProSolo. E-mail me if you think you might be able to get this done. Thanks! See you at the Q in a week.

Bill
Alright, that's a little quick but I'll look into it. Keep your other options open though.

You might want to ask RandyN about his.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
just email me and ill pass that along to him :)
brewerk at clemson.edu

(spacing it out and such to avoid spambots)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Nik, and I e-mailed Randy N. earlier today... Helloooo Randy... :).

Kbrew, I'll be in touch soon, thanks again!

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
dee$$ said:
did you guys ever figure out the hitch deal? I'm interested as well.
email me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dee$$, yes I did, but do get in touch with Nik, he will be able to help you out. Hey Nik, what happened to you Sunday?? You missed a fun course.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Bill51SDR said:
Dee$$, yes I did, but do get in touch with Nik, he will be able to help you out. Hey Nik, what happened to you Sunday?? You missed a fun course.
I just had a lot of stuff to do that was delayed by all this rain so I took the opportunity to get it done. See you at the tour.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I live in OKC, Ok, a buddy of mine is selling his trailer. Comes with a hitch, the trailer itself with that big chest thinggy, in the chest is some straps for the tires, racing harness, and a couple other goodies. I think he's selling it for around 600. All in perfect shape. Let me know if you guys are interested. Post here or email me at [email protected].

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Bill51SDR said:
Nik, I hope you're not 'helping out' by producing multiple copies of the hitch...if so, please contact me.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
David Hawkins said:
Nik, I hope you're not 'helping out' by producing multiple copies of the hitch...if so, please contact me.
Nope, I'm just still debating whether to do a bunch at once or build them to order like discussed. I'll get in touch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts