MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 91 SMG turbo 148,000miles, t-tops full loaded w/leather. The only option it didn't come with is the factory alarm system. The interior is almost in mint shape. The seats have no rips or tears so I had them refinished. I've known the original owners of the car since they bought it. Almost all the miles are highway. It's been garage kept for most of it's life and dealer maintained. It runs great and boosts fully. I just did a full tune-up and it past emmisions with flying colors. The only mods it has on it are: Apexi intake, eibach pro-kit springs, used Greddy exhaust, 94 tail light conversion, and a TRD short shifter. Also if anybody interested e-mail me.

This is a picture of when I first got it.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,170 Posts
Well, my friend reacently bought a 1 owner, full records black 91 turbo with 112,000 for $6200. Totally stock except for adjustable struts (tokico's I believe). It has everything but leather (as far as I know). Yours has higher miles, but a few more extras. Now I think my friend got an absolutly screaming deal on his, but even so, I would say you are going to get in the same general range.

If you want to maximize your sale price I would wait till may or june to try to sell it, sports cars plus winter = lower demand = lower price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts