MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
oops!

I'm currently in the process of making a sick dvd about all import vehicles, i also have some domestics. Tons of video of mr2's, :) "racing", drag, circuit, drifting (d1 possibility) , import shows, philly auto show new add!

for drag strips will be local strips in north east, for circuit will b ontario, n virginia and hopfully some others, import shows, philly auto show is all self explainitory. racing, well i guess all these have to do with racing. my other thread did not mean to offend any one or get closed.

Currently thinking of the name for the dvd, Im open to suggestions.

Not sure of price either at this point, what would you people think a good price for an amatuer but very good edited video about 1 1/2 , 2 hours long go for?

current nomination name
( MID NIGHT STREETS! )

Comming out late fall of 06!

·
Registered
452 Posts
midnitblue2 said:
oops!

I'm currently in the process of making a sick dvd about all import vehicles, i also have some domestics. Tons of video of mr2's, :) "racing", drag, circuit, import shows, philly auto show new add!

current nomination name
( MID NIGHT STREETS! )

Comming out late fall of 06!
i don't think the title mid-night has anything to do with the followings ^ simply because most of those events take place during sunlight.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Skillzo1 - No trailers of this momment - still finishing up on some film. late march i should have a good trailer to share. I have a bud from full sail (film school) who just graduated, hes gonna help me put it together.

Callaesthetics - I will deff have some midnight hour footage, kinda hard to capture unless in good light!

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts