MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I finally cought up with that guy with the black 18's... told me about some meet with 20 MR2's by dragon wheels? Anybody hear of this place? I got his email address but it turned out to be wrong.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So are we not having a meet in Febuary either? Whats going on guys?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey,

sorry for the lack of meets, but the problem was that everyone just was busy with something Else. but. soon, very soon, we Will have a HUGE meet. we have a couple new members, and as soon as i get my car back, i will get back here and post a meet date.

..and that meet at dragon wheels was a while back . I mean like..... A WHILE BACK.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where in Miami are you? I'm down to meet whenever. I say we ride out to the beach early one morning for a photo shoot!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I live in Palmetto Bay. Kinda near the Falls. Anyways, Im always at Tamiami airport and I've see this white N/A MkII there. Ive also seen a red turbo MKII. I'm just curious if those are anybody on here.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The white MKII belongs to a woman, she's selling it. I run into her at least once a week on the road. The red MKII is either me or this guy that works at Costco on 137th and Kendall drive... I'm about 5 min from the falls. 147th and 179th near metro zoo. What school are you going to btw? I barely ever run into any of the people on this forum though... and whenever I try to tell them they drive off. Gonna have to make business cards or something. ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Right now im just tuturing. In the summer Ill be going to Miami Dade for a few classes. But like I said, I'm always at Tamiami Airport off of 137th cuz I'm taking flying lessons there, woot. lol.

·
Banned
825 Posts
rony, that's because I don't have your phone number, so I can't get in touch with you. We might head out to Moroso either this week or next, everyone's invited. Please e-mail me your phone numbers so I can get in touch with you guys for this up coming meet. ricky500d, welcome to Miami man, I hope you enjoy your stay. What color is your car ricky500d...? My car is black in dire need of a paintjob, dropped, Final Speed A-Techs in bronze (5 spoke wheels), Apex'i GT-Spec exhaust, and if you see me I'll probably be driving pretty quickly... =\ Wave at me... I'll rev at you.
When the meet is coming up I'll call everyone. The guy with the black '2 and black rims is Nivio, he's a cool guy, he'll be coming to our next meet as well. rony he's talking about last year when Jimmy worked at Dragon Wheels and we decided to meet up there one day, 'twas a pretty big meet. If you ever watch the first SFMOC video... it took place there and on the highways around it. Take care guys, the meets coming soon, hold on tight.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<~ does your sfmoc email still work? Anyway, # is 786-208-9028

·
Registered
814 Posts
cindyfiend said:
Final Speed A-Techs in bronze (5 spoke wheels)

Cindy,

Did you get these at Dragon Wheels? If not where? I'd like a set of the gunmetal ones esp if I can get them in South FL.

·
Banned
825 Posts
pez222, no, not at Dragon Wheels. I got them at http://www.heeltoeauto.com
I believe they stopped carrying them, but, check it out, maybe he has a set or two...

ricky500d, awesome, Tein S-Techs are badass springs, 'tis what my car is dropped on as well. I recently traded my Greddy Type-S for the stock BPV and $30.00... 'twas a hell of a deal for Tito, he saved about two hundred bucks. E-mail me your number so we can get together for a meet some time!

·
Registered
251 Posts
hey i met this dude from lauderdale with nice stock turbo, its the turbo i was talkin about when i was on the phone with you cindyfiend, neways, what about tommorow night?? same plans as last time, this time the air is dense, and u turbos will get good boost. my altima friend and i plan on going, call me if you want to meet up at the walgreens

1 - 19 of 19 Posts