MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might just be a little too early to post this but what the heck...any of you guys want to meet up that live in MD???...i went to a VW meet yesturday and had a nice time and thought that maybe some of us can get together...if you guys do i take some suggestions on location...im like 5min away from Towson.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I need new tierods...and new tires...and i was hoping to put in the urethane bushings I bought from the Sarge (high and tight) like 2 year ago...till then my car is off the road (the bad tierod freaks me out)...hopefully it will be back sometime next week, provided money doesn't run short...

how far in the future were you thinking...like next week or next month?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great...lets start a list...

-Serge627
-Privateryan85 + brother (maybe)
-jackqdeezn
-bmicke1 (maybe)

lets get this list going guys.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i was there....i had my non-turbo then.

LIST UPDATE:
-ME
-Serge627
-Privateryan85 + freind
-jackqdeezn
-bmicke1 (maybe)
-justalilboost (maybe)
-pontiac5oh

P

·
0 Posts
I'm in, either with my beather 93 SER with 245k on it, or with one of the MR2s i have for sale.

tyler

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pontiac5oh said:
I'm in, either with my beather 93 SER with 245k on it, or with one of the MR2s i have for sale.

tyler

oh tyler, if and when all of us meet up you think you can like take a glance at my car...maybe see if there is anything wrong with it...do you still have that shop???...i can even possibly come down there....

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm interested; but, it would be good to first set a date, time, and place.
Then, you would get a more definitive answer from folks.
I'll be in Baltimore either Fri evening or SAT during the day this week for the car show.
So, if you guys do anything then, I would gladly come by if possible to meet some new folks and say hello to old friends.

P

·
0 Posts
MRrwd- still have the shop, trying to get things smoothed out with a few customers. i'd be more than happy to take a look-see at the car.

set a time and date guys, the whether wont hold up!
tyler

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
has anyone thought of a place...cause if not we could do it where we had the last MR2 MD meet...at Honeygo Park

if everyone is avaliable we can meet up this SAT....ill check weather.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
damn it....I have class so I won't be able to pull the car apart until Thursday night....If I can get tierod ends and new tires by sat, I'll be there... the sat after this sat would be better...if not, i'll catch the next one...

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok if weather permits then let do it next SAT...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts