MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here from the m'boro/manchester area?
also has anyone seen the invader kitted 2 running around northern nashville? i must say... its quite sexy

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'm in the boro.. Hadn't seen the car yet. I did see an MKI blue that had a single exhaust in the middle of car going down the 840 on Sunday. I thought I heard a motor cycle coming up beside me and then the MKI flew by. I was in the good ol' camry.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'm in the boro.. Hadn't seen the car yet. I did see an MKI blue that had a single exhaust in the middle of car going down the 840 on Sunday. I thought I heard a motor cycle coming up beside me and then the MKI flew by. I was in the good ol' camry.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey shocker i am in smyrna so far i have seen a vader kit in smyrna, a gold mk2 that seems like a stock body at the superspeedway, and i saw the same white mk2 in the boro 3 times today, but alas i was in the z

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
RUENVUS lives up there now, he's got a white turbo w/ the street brawler set up. but i think he still has a stock body, w/ some volk wheels.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Does anyone know who drives the white mk1 in smyrna, i saw them today and come to think of it i see them fairly frequently in my neighborhood the neighbor hood is just down from nissan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts