MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
23,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Philadelphia, South Jersey - take Rt. 76 out of Philly to the PA Turnpike in King of Prussia. Turnpike West towards Harrisburg. (exit 22 see below)

Baltimore & York - I83 to Rt30 east into Lancaster to Rt. 222 north toward Reading. From 222 get on the PA turnpike heading West (exit 22 see below)

Harrisburg - get on PA Turnpike heading west (exit 22 see below)

PA TURNPIKE EXIT 22 Morgantown
From the Turnpike exit take Rt 10 North. You will be on Rt10 for at least 4-5 miles before you see signs for Maple Grove Raceway on your left. It will be at the top of a hill. Follow signs to the track.

Northern NJ, New York, Allentown Take Interstate 78 west (I78 W) to the Reading exit (Route 222). Take 222 south toward Reading. You will be on 222 for quite a while (at least 25-30 minutes). After you cross the intersection of Rt 222 and RT 73, you have about 1/2 mile till exit for Rt222 expressway. It will be right hand exit. If you stay straight you will end up on 222 business and you will be screwed - turn around if this happens
After you get on rt 222 expressway.... STAY ON IT. It will magically turn into Rt422East ..... do not follow rt222 signs anymore. From RT 422 take Interstate 176 South. The second exit on I176 is Green Hills. Take that exit. At the light make a left onto Route 10 south. Within a few miles you will see signs for Maple Grove Raceway on the right (After a church on the top of a hill).

More specifics see: www.maplegroveraceway.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.