MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Anyone know anything about this shop in El Monte? Their site shows some nice work. I'm ready to paint my car but don't want to waste thousands and get crappy work.

Here are my choices

mobworks, m1 autobody, autocraft

how about 20/20, please give me your real experience

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
if you want, give my friend at ABC autobody a call. He does good work at a good price. I have personally known him for a few years. His located in Montclair, near Pomona. 626-676-1448, his name is David.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want to spend more than $2500.00, its not going to be a color change but will need minor adjustment to fenders etc..a few micro dings here and there plus a full greddy kit

i've been screwed by so many incompetant shops that i just want to give up on my 2

maybe, i can take a look at your car before making any decision, it's getting to close

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
for sure you will not be looking at spending anything close to $2500. Just give my friend a call and feel free to check out his shop. I'll try to get some pictures from him so you can see some of his works.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
ABC Autobody in Montclair with a 626 area code???? Where is the address, there's an ABC Autobody in Ontario and an ABC Auto service in Montclair.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
M1 did an awesome job when they painted that car from overhaulin (dunno which show it was). The paint was show car quality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts