MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for 17x7 Katana K5 rim

I'm looking for discontinued Katana k5 rims that anyone is willing to sell. I'm located in Orange County, CA and am willing to either buy locally or have it shipped since I only need one.

I'm pretty sure it's the k5 but I may be mistaken for the c5 rim. I'll get pictures posted up but in the meantime, any help would be great. Thanks!

Jeremy
93 MR2 Turbo

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
katana K5 is a rip off version of Racing hart C5..
buy a set of Racing Hart Evo C5's... with tires they cost no more than 1100$ and they still make em.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah yes, thanks paalo.

i forgot to mentio that i'm looking for katan k5 17x7 rims to fit on a 205/40/17 Z-rated tire. I'm not sure about the offset, but the numbers i pulled from the back of the rim are as follows:

On one of the wheel spoke things, it says 242 and there are also 4 little rectangles that each say:

1/4 OZ
T-A-W
7gm

Hope this helps. College is starting again really soon and in an effort to save money, I just need to replace that one rim and get my alignment fixed.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I used to have katana k-5's on my old rx7, i actually loved them. It was a real good looking rim, fit the car pretty well too, imo.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have any offers to give yet? I ordered from racerwheel.com, but it seems as if they took my money and are now telling me I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to some guy to see if they still have that rim. I'm getting the grim suspicion that they'll just tell me they can't "special order" because it's discontinued. Please, if anyone has even one rim, contact me ASAP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts