MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this just came back to me...see if you guys can help find this mr2 owner guy that i used to know.....

when i was a junior (2001) at Crawford High (San Diego Unified School District), i had a class called A.V.I.D, and i remember we had a tutor from San Diego State named John Nguyen (very very common name i know), i remember he drove a black 93 MR2 n/a, at that time i remembered he had toms side skirts, and i think toms rear bumper. i told him that one day i will get an mr2 too and we could race... now i have my mr2 for over a year now and just wanted to talk to him again....and see what he has been up too...im currently in central california right now...so yea....

height about 5'7 - 5'9, darker skin, kinda like a flat top, spiky hair, was currently a SDSU student at that time 2001. cool guy...

can you guys in san diego help me locate this guy....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Pull out the phone book and see how many John Nguyen you'll find in there.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
whobob said:
Pull out the phone book and see how many John Nguyen you'll find in there.
Umm that would be about 10000 :p . John is avery common Asian name and Nguyen is a super common Vietnamese name, umm only about 35-40 percent of the viet population has that lastname. He'll have better luck winning the loto.
Khoa Nguyen

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I don't recall someone fitting that description showing up to meets in San Diego & I don't have that name on the old So Cal site profiles, Sorry.

·
Registered
408 Posts
try www.classmates.com exodus. you'll have to register and there's an annual fee but maybe he's registered too or you can email those in your graduating class and find out where he's located. you can also find someone else who's has an account too. my 2 cents... good luck!

-PEACE-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts