MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Round n round we go
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone know of a shop where I can do some dyno runs. I want a baseline before I start taking things apart. I just need to do some high and low boost runs, no tuning.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ha, we're the only guys out in our city Mus, maybe ask Tuan in Diego (gen3mr2) he should know of some dyno though it might be south of us or talk to Dennis. Haven't talked to the guy from Chico race works yet but I think he might be in our area as well.

·
Round n round we go
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time I went to AEBS in san diego. It was far. I would rather go up to Inland Empire.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Mustafa, I think there was a dyno run last year at a spot in Fontana. I don't know the name but someone here should chime in and post the info. Try asking Mike (MR2Racer28), he would know, he's set up a couple dyno run meets.

Peace-

·
Registered
352 Posts
you could just go to Hook Ups i think their in the city of upland off of the 10 freeway..........they did a couple of baselines for me about a year back..........

·
Round n round we go
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'll check out Hook Ups. Hopefully someone will know what the fontana shop was called.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Always 45 minutes north or south or even west, never right by us. I think there was ca shop in lake elsinore but it has been a while and most likey thedy're not there anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts