MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 3sgte

Where should I install these items for best/easiest to put together?
PowerFC in trunk
Zeitronix brain? Thinking center console, routed wires to trunk by ecu for power, etc. got the hacker tweak display for dash install.

Datalogit? I think also needs to be installed in trunk close to ecu.

PowerFC commander, routed wiring into cabin??

THoughts or chnages?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hah, Have no clue what the hell your referring to. However my fiero had the ECU in the center console so it's been a thought of by OEM engineers.
And yeah, the tapping of power would be a short run assuming you intend to tap off the battery for a dedicated circuit? might be better in the long run. Why go to trunk for power? why?
I'm guessing the data thing a ma gig can be routed to the cabin if it must be located in the trunk.
If you have all this in the cockpit this commander thing would be easier mounted there than in a trunk unless your going for a bragging show off thing.

The real question for me is if the unit needs to be accessed which would be easier to access.

Might add that if you want real input drop all the tech BS terms and use some common terms and you might get a better response? Then again name dropping seems to impress some but hardly all.

30 year owner

·
Registered
20,021 Posts
the locations you listed are where i'd put everything if doing the same install.

power fc going on a gen2 or gen3?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts