·
NEW PARTS - MR2Heaven.com
4,522 Posts
lucky no one was hurt. lesson - don't lock up your front wheels lol

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See how smooth the evo stopped an was just going a bit slower. The mr2 guy just cant drive .

·
Registered
50 Posts
I know the guy personally who was driving and he was pushing it more since it was the second pass but the reason he went off was because of basically bald tires up front. He said he hit the brakes when he felt the front tires loose grip so he braked to at least slow down the impact.

·
Registered
47 Posts
lol when i do stupid things like this, i usually use both lanes, haha u could tell he wasnt going to make it how he cut the corner.

·
Registered
293 Posts
so when you go into a corner too fast, you have no choice but to keep on the throttle and make that turn without braking?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
az_isz said:
lol when i do stupid things like this, i usually use both lanes, haha u could tell he wasnt going to make it how he cut the corner.
When I do stuipd things in my MR2 I do them on a TRACK not the streets.

Clearly he can't drive at all.

·
NEW PARTS - MR2Heaven.com
4,522 Posts
joey5o4 said:
so when you go into a corner too fast, you have no choice but to keep on the throttle and make that turn without braking?

you would understeer depending on your suspension setup or either oversteer due to entering too fast with rear tires not having enough grip and you will have to countersteer to correct..

lifting the throttle just increases oversteer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts